Apple iPhone Battery Replacement
iPhone Battery Repairs
Facts about iPhone battery
All rechargeable batteries will need to replace at some point. If you need to charge your phone more frequently it may be a good time for us to do a free quick check on your battery.
By having the right equipment we can check on the iPhone battery cycle count / charge time and how many % left in the battery.
According to Apple, iPhone battery is still good at 80% capacity and 500 cycles count i.e you should replace your iphone battery if it run lower than 80% capacity or over 500 cycles count
How we check your iPhone battery life
Using the right equipment we can determine how many cycles count of your battery, and how much % of battery left ( vs the new one).
It is really abnormal for us to replace any iPhone battery if it has an age of less than 2 years. If your iPhone suddenly running hot or not holding charge for 8-10 hours, let us do a free iphone battery checking and provide the best solutions.
Why choose CPRepairsLab to replace your iPhone battery
Battery replacement itself is only 15 minute – 30 minute jobs
At CPRepairsLab we want to ensure that new iPhone battery will give you the best result out of old phone by
- Offering highest quality battery replacement
- Careful testing of the new battery. iPhone battery replacement procedures consist of 3 steps
- Replace and install new battery duration15 minute
- Charging Test min 30 minutes
- Drainage Test min 30 minutes
- Identify any problems that may cause or affect your phone performance even after newly installed battery.
How much does it cost to replace an iPhone battery
The service start from $75 and up to $110 depend on your iPhone model
How long does it take to replace iPhone battery
Replace battery only 15 minute
Full Test : 2 hours +
iPhone battery model replacement : from iPhone 5 to current iPhone
Schedule free iPhone battery check up
How to replace iPhone battery – DIY section
Proceed at your own risk
Please have all the right equipment and the right battery model to replace the old one.
Precision iPhone screw driver set -iPhone bottom screw – Tri start Size 0 screw
-Heatpad / Hair Dryer.
This video explained quite clearly on how to replace the iPhone X battery
Questions : Even with new battery my phone still drain power very quick
Please considering those test to check what may goes wrong
- Software running in the background and causing draining
- Phone itself has hardware problem, water damaged, self-overheat etc
- New Battery Faulty
How to solve it
- Factory reset your iPhone
- Replace with new battery
iPhone Battery quality:
If it is not repaired or serviced by Apple Genius, all iPhone batteries are after-market. This video quite clearly show you how the aftermarket battery compare to original one
Further Reading about iPhone Battery and Lion Battery
Factors that draining your battery
“Apart from the screen, one of the biggest drains on battery life is the energy your phone wastes trying to find and connect to Wi-Fi or data networks. If you’ve ever noticed your battery plummeting while on a train, it’s probably because your device is working overtime to connect to a mobile network. “If you can connect to something stable, like if there’s WiFi on the train, it’s probably better to connect to that,” Griffith says. Reducing screen brightness and the time it takes your phone to go to sleep are also easy ways to extend your battery life” Matt Reynolds.
Tips and Trick to prolong your battery life
- Update to Latest iOs, from iOs 13 Apple introduce Optimised Battery Charging on iPhone.
“ With iOS 13 and later, Optimised Battery Charging is designed to reduce the wear on your battery and improve its lifespan by reducing the time your iPhone spends fully charged. When the feature is enabled, your iPhone will delay charging past 80% in certain situations. Your iPhone uses on-device machine learning to learn your daily charging routine so that Optimised Battery Charging only activates when your iPhone predicts it will be connected to a charger for an extended period of time. The algorithm aims to ensure that your iPhone is still fully charged when unplugged” Apple
- In real life if you need to charge your phone during daytime always charge it from 20% to 80%.
- iPhone works best at Room temperature (0oC – 35oC). If it is too hot, battery life will be reduced, if it too cold, phone wont work at best performance or slower.
- Store half-charge if not using your phone in the long term. Recharge the phone up to 50% every six month.
Thank you for reading – CPRepairsLab team – Customer service is our priority .
Have a question – Give us a call or email us